LearningExpress 3.0 is the most advanced digital learning resource platform ever—bursting with new features and functionality—in a brand new format with easy-to-use navigation. Come and see what 3.0 has to offer. Learn what your library needs to do to facilitate the change, especially if your library puts the databases on your website separately. With LearningExpress 3.0 your customers can:
- Access over 800 online practice tests and tutorials to launch or advance their careers.
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, real estate, and healthcare, among others.
- Prepare for college and grad school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT.
- Successfully prepare for the GED exam when working toward a high school diploma.
- Dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
Presenter: Darci Card, Utah State Library
Audience: All Utah library workers, especially those working with online resources
Date: October 30, 2014